Coaching Skills for People Managers is a coaching training and development program that involves training, practice, coaching sessions, evaluation meetings, etc. in order to transform managers into coaches.
Why Innovative Coaching Skill Programs for People/Managers?
When managers are facing a challenge – they always have a choice on how to handle them. They can tell people what to do or they can use coaching approaches to help others learn, grow and develop by addressing immediate issues. Most managers choose the fast way: telling people what to do. But the fast way is not always the right way. When managers tell their teams what to do, the latest often miss essential details. They might even learn to avoid risks and always expect to be told what to do. This makes learning, adapting and learning processes slow.
Coaching Skills for People Managers is a collection of tailor-made, structured development programs, training, practice, coaching sessions, evaluation meetings, etc. It is offered by Treasure Lab in companies based in Athens, Greece. It acts as a “catalyst of change” by transforming managers into coaches.
Who is suitable for Coaching Skill Programs for People/Managers?
- “The People Manager” who wants to become “The Coach Manager”
Indicative Clients: Alpha Bank, British American Tobacco, Lafarge Beton, Papastratos Philip Morris and many others.
How does it work? Our Methodology
- Step 1: Tailored-made Design
We cooperate with the sponsors: HR, Directors and/or CEO, to discuss strategic goals and expected results
- Step 2: Needs
We work individually with each manager, to see where he/she is as a coach, through one-to-one meeting & DVD session
- Step 3: Coaching Workshops
Managers are trained in coaching skills, in modules. They draft an individual action.
- Step 4: Practice
Each manager practices to build coaching skills, with his selected coachee and entire team.
- Step 5: Coaching Sessions
We coach the participant/manager for 3 or more sessions, for a period of 5-6 months. Manager develops coaching competencies, gets feedback & achieves results through new coaching behaviours that gradually become a habit.
- Step 6: Program Evaluation
Results and ROI are measured, successes shared at the end!
Indicative Results – ROI from our Programs
- Managers who applied the coaching training with their team gained 3o hours per month, almost 1 week per month.
- The coachee went from 10% cross selling ratio before the program to 90% post program. In 2-3 products, he already achieved the yearly goal, at mid year.
- The manager went from 20% of his time in the market, to investing 80% of his time in market visits, post program. Before the program, he had to be in the office to give directions. With regular coaching all this changed.
- The coachee achieved to turn 10-15% of negative clients into positive and sell products to them.
- The coachee after the program, was able to set clear targets for himself. He s managed 10% more sales & his manager has gained more time (3days per month).
“Word of Mouth” – What the clients say:
“Krysta is an excellent business coach and consultant and has helped our organization enhance its coaching culture..” F.Fevri, HR Mgr, British American Tobacco, Greece.
“Krysta Tzelepi is a seasoned business coach & team facilitator bringing results through her high energy, solution focused orientation and sound knowledge of business & the market.” S.Tsima, HR Professional ex HRMgr, Lafarge Beton, Greece.
“Krysta has been thorough, timely and with a personal touch when designing and delivering training sessions on Coaching skills for People Managers of Kraft Foods, Greece. She was always close and empathetic with the participants of the course. Furthermore, she went always beyond the obvious and really connected with her audience as a whole, but also with the individuals comprising it. I strongly recommend Krysta as a Coach and as a Trainer of Coaching.” C.Hadjiraptis, ex HR Director, Mondelez Europe, HR mgr of the Year 2006
Reserve your place now!
If the information above wasn’t enough for you, you can contact Treasure Lab by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or -better yet- give us a call at: +30 210 80 66 257!
We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂