Krysta Tzelepi, M.A., PCC, CPCC
Krysta Tzelepi, is the founder & Managing Partner for Treasure Lab Ltd (2010-)
Has designed and implemented development & coaching programs for over 4000 executives & teams, innovative projects with solution-focused methodology for team effectiveness. Experience in coaching over 1700 hours (logged in with ICF).
Managing Partner H2Go (2004-2010). Was the first Greek professional to be trained and accredited by icf as ACC. Initiated coaching in the greek market, co-designed and implemented Coaching & Mentoring programs for executives. Different industries, different levels.
Senior Consultant & Senior Management Trainer, Cegos Hellas (2003-2004), subsidiary of Cegos France. Designed programs & trained managers, participated in international projects for CHEP, AGET Heracles, GMAC Bank etc.
Owner of HRDC Consulting (2000-2004). Designed & implemented projects on HR systems, performance mgmt, employee surveys etc. Indicative Clients: Zeya, Manpower, VF corporation etc. Designed and trained at Athens 2004, Αthenian Brewery, Marks & Spencer, Lafarge, Μakro, Unilever etc.
Country Training & Development Manager for Citibank NA (1997-1999). Improved the training effectiveness ratios, participated in Paneuropean Management Development projects, Total Quality projects. Served as management trainer for New Managers in Europe.
HR manager and HR director for Marks & Spencer (1993-1997) & Altec Group (1999-2000), respectively. Designed, recruited and organized the HR departments of above companies and worked toward their HR effectiveness.
- SolutionSurfers - International Faculty Member
- Authorized Facilitator of Team Coaching International - TCI
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC (International Coach Federation)
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach CPCC (CTI – Coaches Training Institute UK)
- MA in Child Development Tufts University Boston, USA. Full Scholarship.
- BA in Psychology, with Distinction. Deree College, Αthens.
- BA in English Literature Athens University
- Member of the International Coach Federation (founding member of Greek Chapter),
- Member of Hellenic Coaching Association (founding member), European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Member of Greek Personnel Management Association. - SDADE
Eleni Tzelepi Giannatou, Ph.D, ACC
Eleni Tzelepi Giannatou is a Senior Associate of Treasure Lab Ltd..
Works as a coach and stress mgmt, conflict mgmt expert in programs for organizations. Clients include BIC, Eurobank FPS, Roche etc.
Designed and implemented stress management, resilience & conflict mgmt programs for schools and organizations (Athens College, First Steps Montessori School, Erasmios, Avgoulea-Linardatou, Treasure Lab Ltd. etc.).
Invited as an expert counselor by the Ministry of Education in Cyprus to implement a series of stress management programs.
Designed and implemented a two year program for classroom management in Ellinogermaniki Agogi and parents’ workshops in private and public schools.
Supports children, adolescents and adults with regular coaching & counseling sessions.
Special Needs Counselor at the Greek Pedagogical Institute, Ministry of Education
Was involved in the evaluation of programs and laws concerning Special Needs Education
Designed educational programs for teachers that were implemented at a national level.
Was involved in the in-service training of teachers in Greek schools abroad, as a member of the national team of trainers, EOΠΠΕΠ.
Educational and Psychological Consultant
Designs and implements parents’ workshops, development programs for teachers and parental counseling/coaching.
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Solution Surfers Accredited Training Program on Solution Focused Coaching –ACSTH
- Accredited Trainer of Trainers and a trainer in psychology and education - EOΠΠΕΠ
- Researcher in the field of stress, coping and well-being both at a national and European level, in collaboration with European Research Institutes. Publications in Greek and International journals
- Speaker/presenter in numerous national and international conferences, presenting her research on stress.
- PhD in Educational Psychology, University of Patras
- M.A. in Psychology and Education, University of London (Full Scholarship)
- Certificate in Stress Management, London Priory Hospital
- Advanced Diploma in Psychology and Education of Children with SEN, University of London
- B.A. in Education, University of Athens
- Member of British Psychological Society
- Member of Hellenic Psychological Association (ΕΛΨΕ)
- Member of International Association of Applied Psychology
- Member of European Society of Developmental Psychology
- Member of Greek Reading Association
- Member of Stress and Anxiety Research Society
Gina Theofilidou, is the Office Administrator – Digital Assistant of Treasure Lab Ltd.
Gina Theofilidou is a highly motivated and skilled Executive Assistant with over 20 years of experience as a Management Assistant covering different positions in Greek and multinational companies.
In 2014 she founded Your Distance Assistance offering virtual Business Administration Services to Business and Life Coaches, Trainers, Speakers, Business Professionals, Small Business Owners, and Associations.
In parallel, she offers specific training to PA/EA’s that want to run their own Virtual Assistant business, helping them to develop their skills and competencies to meet the current requirements and future demands of their role.
She holds certifications in Public Relations-Business Administration, in Tourism Management – Marketing and Top Management Assistant from the University of Athens, CSMA Certification (Certified Secretaries Management Assistants), the unique certification that ensures the professional level of knowledge and skills of the holder at the secretarial management by ACTA, spin-off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and she has graduated from Saint George Commercial College (Greek-English Executive Secretarial Studies).
She has served as National Chairwoman of the Greek IMA (former European Management Assistants Association) from 2010-2014 and as an Executive PR Officer from 2014-2016 to the Executive Committee of International Management Assistants’ Association (IMA).
She is also a member of the International Association of Administrative Professionals, Global PA Network, International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA).