As mentioned in a previous post, a large financial institution selected Treasure Lab to design and implement a program to their call center supervisors. The company’s goal during this sixth-month program for their call center teams was to adopt solution focused coaching and use it as a daily practice.
Last week we had the pleasure of training the 2nd team of participants/managers on how to use solution focused coaching & feedback skills with their team. Action plans were drafted on how they will develop in their dual role as a manager and coach.
Next week, they will meet with their selected coachee, applying coaching and the rest of what they have learned. A personal development plan for the coachee will be agreed & the project will be in progress for the next 5 months!
Some word of mouth from last week’s participants:
- “A very effective program with a great range of useful material. It was very interactive, not at all tiring and simultaneously intuitive. Facilitators Krysta & Anna were perfect!” – Sylvana Tsouni
- “A workshop close to my needs, with real use cases which are easy to be implemented in our daily routine.” – Sofia Kalogirou
- “It’s very comfortable; being a coach. A real coach!” – Stella
- “A workshop that you don’t have to look at your watch to see when it ends.” – Sotiris Tsigas
- “A very interactive workshop that beside learning one how to coach, it also helps you see the good in people” – Zoi Stamatiou
“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small steps brought together.”
-Vincent Van Gogh
Stay tuned on Krysta’s Blog on more news, tips and insights!