Delegating for Successful, Empowered Teams
An interactive, hands-on workshop, focusing on the HOW of delegation. In this one-day workshop, Managers explore the techniques, steps & best practices, so they can delegate effectively & save time, whilst developing their team.
Designed for New Managers, Team Leaders who have just been promoted and others who manage a team and are looking for practical tools to improve their efficiency.
What will I learn:
- Why Delegation is important and what the Benefits are
- The 5 Steps of Delegation: what to do at every step
- Working with Levels of Delegation
- The Checklist of Success & Best Practices
- Action Plan: what will I try out with my team
Treasure Lab methodology
Delegation NOW, the 1st of the series “Τreasures for a New Manager”, is a hands-on workshop containing ready-to-use tools. Like all Treasure Lab workshops, real-life examples from participants’ experience & case studies are used, while different learning styles are taken into account, for maximum effect. The workshops allow room for reflection, sharing of experiences and offer feedback from professional coaches/facilitators. The Manager completes the day with an action plan & progress steps.
Word of Mouth
- Outstanding experience! Ideal in time, unique in content! Interactive!
Lida Plati, Sponsorship & Advertising Boussias Communications
- Practical and modern subject based on applicable techniques and issues”. Stathis Patrikis, HR Professional
- The 5 steps of delegation that will certainly help me to win valuable time for my work – progress”
George Mantzioutas, Tupperware
- The workshop unblocked me, and made me consider my long-term benefit from start using delegation”
Andriana Diplari, Zepos & Yannopoulos, Legal Firm
- The participation/involvement, the interaction and the real-life examples we practiced on, made the workshop more effective, very interesting and dynamic”
Eleni Skoufari, Zepos & Yannopoulos, Legal Firm
Ready to reserve your place?
Price: 295 euro & VAT, 2nd & 3rd participant at 275 euro & VAT
Reserve your place in the workshop, by depositing the above amount in one of the following accounts:
Εurobank IBAN: GR570 2603 740000 7302 00249939
Αlpha Bank IBAN: GR 100 140 1580 158 002320 007841