An interactive, hands-on workshop, focusing on CONFLICTS and how to solve them, whether you are the mediator/manager or one of the conflicting parties. In this one-day workshop, Managers will explore a 6-step method proven to work in conflict situations, while discovering their own conflict style & practicing their own real-life cases.
The workshop designed for New Managers, Team Leaders who have just been promoted and Professionals who manage a team and are looking for practical tools to improve their efficiency and deal with conflicts in their everyday work.
What will I learn:
- What creates Conflicts
- Behaviours I prefer in Conflict situations
- Six Steps for Conflict Resolution
- Role Play Scenarios and Practice
- Your Conflict Style and how to use it
- How to work with your team to preempt conflict
- Putting it all together: what will I change
Τreasure Lab methodology:
Dealing with Conflict, one of the “Τreasures for a New Manager”, is a hands-on workshop containing ready- to-use tools. Like all Treasure Lab workshops, real-life examples from participants’ experience & case studies are used, while different learning styles are taken into account, for maximum effect. The workshops allow room for reflection, sharing of experiences and offer feedback from professional coaches/facilitators. The Manager completes the day with an action plan & progress steps.
Word of Mouth
- A creative Friday, that will help us in our conflicts management/resolution!
S. Diamantopoulou, Hellenic Petroleum Group
- A different unique training method that leaves its imprint/footprint for a long time. A great training experience!
M. Sereti, Eurobank HHL
- I spent 8 creative and substantial hours, learning useful things, directly applicable, that will help me in my everyday life, in managing my team!
M. Dimopoulou, Asset Ogilvy
- A wonderful training experience, highly recommended!
K. Metaxakis, TERNA
- Outstanding workshop, useful for everyday life at workplace!
N.Tsokanas, Bayer Hellas
- Very good training with practical examples of conflict resolution at workplace.
S. Liapis, Bayer Hellas
Ready to reserve your place?
Price: 295 euro & VAT, 2nd & 3rd participant at 275 euro & VAT
Reserve your place in the workshop, by depositing the above amount in one of the following accounts:
Εurobank IBAN: GR570 2603 740000 7302 00249939
Αlpha Bank IBAN: GR 100 140 1580 158 002320 007841