An interactive, hands-on workshop, focusing on FEEDBACK: offering feedback, so that people grow & exploring difficult cases. Receiving feedback, so that you enhance your own self-awareness and upgrade communication with your team.
Designed for New Managers or Team Leaders who have just been promoted and others who manage a team and are looking for practical tools to improve their efficiency and want to benefit from mastering feedback, in practice.
What will I learn:
- How Strengths Feedback… strengthens teams
- Practicing positive feedback & acknowledgement
- Using corrective feedback so that people grow
- Difficult Cases
- The ABC method of giving feedback
- Asking for feedback & how to do it
Best Practices in the How, When, Why of feedback
Τreasure Lab methodology:
Feedback in Practice, one of the “Τreasures for Managers”, is a hands-on workshop containing ready- to-use tools. Like all Treasure Lab workshops, real-life examples from participants’ experience & case studies are used, while different learning styles are taken into account, for maximum effect. The workshops allow room for reflection, sharing of experiences and offer feedback from professional coaches/facilitators. The Manager completes the day with an action plan & progress steps.
Word of Mouth
- A practical approach to feedback, for easy application at work, the very next day.
Karina Skouteri, Athens International Airport
- I liked the structure and the organization of the workshop, as well as the professionalism of the coaches.
Kamil Studzienny, Euler Hermes
- The fact that most of the workshop time was afforded to role-plays.
Nikos Giannios, Eurobank FPS
- I enjoyed the interaction with the workshop. The coaches/trainers were just wonderful!
Ilias Margelos, Zepos & Yannopoulos Law Firm
- The Role-Playing – real facts and conversations which are directly applicable to everyday life.
Marina Panagiotopoulou, L’ORÉAL
Ready to reserve your place?
Price: 295 euro & VAT, 2nd & 3rd participant at 275 euro & VAT
Reserve your place in the workshop, by depositing the above amount in one of the following accounts:
Εurobank IBAN: GR570 2603 740000 7302 00249939
Αlpha Bank IBAN: GR 100 140 1580 158 002320 007841