Insights from Our Business Coaching Research:
This was the 1st Research study done in the Greek Market on Business Coaching Practices, by Treasure Lab in cooperation with the Athens University of Economics and Business
- Check out the results of our coaching research and find out how you can benefit from it.
- See how the research was conceived and what it entails in this article from HR Professional magazine in greek.
- Read our Fortune Magazine article in Greek to discover the major findings of the research and how coaching can benefit your organization.
- If you would like to plan the development of a coaching culture, read our ebook and contact us to discover how we can support you in the design and implementation.
The Story of our Research: Krysta was reflecting on the status of coaching in Greece: how few companies were using it when she started coaching in 2005 and how more and more companies are now using it as a tool for development. So, she decided to research on the status of the use of coaching In the Greek market. To make this a more scientifically sound research, she contacted Leda Panayotopoulou, Assistant Professor at Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) to cooperate with her. A mixed-method research methodology was used. The Association of HR Managers in Greece- SDADE offered to sponsor the research, together with the Postgraduate Program in HRM, Athens University of Economics and Business, AUEB.
Our research objective:
- mapping business coaching practices as applied in the Greek market by Greek and multinational companies
- mapping best practices in coaching that can be shared with others in the market